TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions and to move forward with registration you will need to tick the Agree box at the bottom of the page.
By enrolling in the Kalpāna Radhika Yoga Teacher Training programme you accept the following terms:
- All payments are non-refundable, however if there is some unexpected event that arises inhibiting you from attending, admittance is granted into another programme of choice within a 12 month period from the original programme. If the new programme of choice has a higher investment fee due to location and other fees you are liable for additional costs.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss to persons or belongings before, after or during the programme.
- Any body causing disruption to the programme or other students can by expelled with no refund.
- By attending this programme you understand the high level of dedication, focus, positivity and commitment to the intensive and agree to work with these qualities for the benefit of yours and others progress.
- By attending this programme you understand that Kalpāna Radhika Yoga is not responsible for additional nights accomodation prior to check in or after the check out than the dates listed for the programme unless stated otherwise. We are happy to offer advises on alternative accommodations for longer stays or to help you arrange extended stays at the retreat venue at your cost and dependent on availability.
- All course material / manuals received from Kalpāna Radhika Yoga for your training are subject to copyright and not to be used for any other purpose than for your personal education with Radhika Yoga.
- By ticking the Agreement Box you understand and give your consent to the terms and conditions as outlined by Kalpāna Radhika Yoga herein.